|Special Feature||8.5mm fiberglass poles, B3 MESH|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Tailgate, Camping & Hiking|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking, Fishing, Outdoor Lifestyle|
|Item Weight||5ft-10 Pounds ; 5.5ft.-11.2 Pounds. 6.5ft. -11.6 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5ft- 50.4 x 55 x 60.2 inches; 5.5ft. - 55 x 68.5 x 55 inches; 6.5 ft..- 55 x 78.7 x 55 inches|
How to measure your truck bed?
- Measure along the bottom of the bed.
- Measure from the bedside closest to the cab.
- Test the tape measure inside the tailgate and record the dimensions.
- Confirm whether the size falls within the range of 5.5-6 feet, and can also refer to our model size guide.
- Specs: 190T Polyester tent body 2000mm waterproof rating fly with taped seams Color Matched fiberglass poles for easy setup 5 Mesh Windows 2 internal pockets Gear loft included
- Sturdy and Stable Construction: 3-pole design, 2000mm waterproof rated polyester, and taped seams on the fly make this tent a rugged truck tent. The oversized awning gives even more protection from the elements. The 8.5mm fiberglass poles are more durable than aluminum.
- Breathable and Waterproof: Extra Ventilation is key. A huge mesh door, two large side windows & roof vents. A screen window in the back can unzip to access the cab from the truck bed tent. 2000mm Waterproof rating and the seam-taped removable fly will protect you from the elements.
- Multipl Truck Fit Options: Compact or Full-Size Truck Options, choose from three sizes to fit your truck. Compact trucks with short side walls (Pre 2015 Tacoma) 5-foot bed. The sturdy design fits over your tailgate for a snug fit and longer sleeping space.
- Elevate your camping experience! Rise above the wet, the mud, the pests, and the rocks and roots that are under your sleeping bag. Coastrail Outdoors made our pickup truck tents with our favorite features to keep you protected from the elements. This tent is perfect for Overlanding or anyone with a truck that wants a camping tent to sleep off the ground. Get a great night's sleep for the fraction of the cost of a roof tent.
I bought the truck bed tent for my 2022 Ford Ranger Fx4. It doesn't fit perfectly. The tent needs to be about 4" longer where it meets up to the cab and 2.5" wider on each side. The inside side storage pockets don't hang down as designed. There is about a 1-1/2" of them that lays flat on the side rails and then the rest of the pockets hang the way they are designed. During set up, the seam in the corner at the cab, on the passenger side tore. The directions said to not over-tighten the straps but it seemed to tear easily. I had problems with the adjustable pole holder on the driver side, the pole holder that holds up the canopy (not the grommet), the stitching for it pulled out. This was after I dealt with the cab corner tear so I was being pretty careful not to tear anything else. Both the unstitched seam and the tear in the seams were small 1/2-inch or so and stitched up easily. I also stitched a small diameter 1/4" cord X about 10-0 long to the cab side of the tent (the part of the tent that goes over the rail). Because the tent is 4" short the tent still works but rain water could puddle up along the cab side bed rail. On the Ranger the cab side bed rail sets about an 1" lower than the top of the tailgate or 2-side rails. So by attaching the rope to it allows me to drop the rope down between the cab and the bed and it long enough that I can pull it tight and tie it off to the receiver hitch. That way I don't have to crawl under the truck to attach or undo it, I simply drop it down pull the truck forward a little bit and then attach it at the back of the truck at the receiver hitch. Doing so eliminates the sag so water can't puddle. As far as sturdiness goes, I haven't had a chance to use it yet It appears to be pretty solid. I really wanted something solid that would hold up in adverse weather. I was looking at the 450.00 Kodiak but decided on the Coastrail due to the material and the price. With a canvas tent it has to be 100% dry when packing up because canvas will mold and mildew so fast. On most of my camp trips I am packing up quickly and on the road fairly early. Although you shouldn't put any tent away wet or damp nylon breaths and dries a lot faster and if you have to pack it up damp it doesn't seem to mildew as fast as canvas. I would buy this product again. Because of the fit and stitching mishaps I gave it 4 stars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.